Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Third Fill... Next Stop Green Zone?

I had my third fill today. He only gave me a half cc since I think I'm getting close to the green zone. I made enchiladas today. I ate a refried bean one. I didn't even get to finish it! My mom reminded me that I didn't have to eat it all. Why do I try though?

Oh! I didn't mention my weight LOSS! 4 pounds. Yes! I am 285 now. :) I was scared that I hadn't lost any weight! I do have to admit that I did over dose on rocky road ice cream for the past week.

In all, I am happy with my weight loss. I am now officially tired of being in the 80s. I can't "weight" to reach the 70s and beyond! :) Hahahahaha...

I hope all is well with everyone! Keep on keepin' on!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, and I hope you can say goodbye to the eighties very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete