Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 2, 2010

That Hopey-Changey Thing

Random thought: I like Sarah Palin.

Anyway, HI!

I wanted to bring up some important things.

1. Exercise is very important. I wonder how many people know that. I wonder how many people know that weight training is just as important as cardio. I suggest to everyone to get a personal trainer. And don't start talking about the cost! Shop around. Because excuses are like armpits - everyone has them and the both stink!

2. The amount of fluid in your band DOES NOT MATTER. It doesn't, trust me. I have lost count of how many cc are in my band. I'm not even going to go back and look through my blog to even get a guess as to how much is in there.

With that said, things are going great for me. I'm working out with my personal trainer for 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Then I go do cardio for 20-30+ minutes depending on how I feel. He's really great and worth every cent! Without him, I wouldn't know how to exercise. I would probably just get on the treadmill for 30 minutes and go home. That's a waste of money, if you ask me.

I have lost 3 pounds this past week. I'm currently 276.5 lbs! This process is slow, but I at least I haven't plateaued.

I hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

  1. You will reach a point in exercising where "nothing" seems to happen... because muscle weighs more than fat, but you can't see it. However, then you will continue losing fat and maintaining muscle, and weight loss will happen. The other route is to keep increasing weights to gain bigger muscles, so it will appear as though weight is being gained. It's a silly balance... but basically you are doing awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete