There. I said it!
I seriously think simple carbohydrates are addictive. Like crack. Simple carbohydrates are like crack to me.
Hello. I'm Amanda, and I'm addicted to simple carbohydrates!
I took a LOOOOOONG break from my bodybugg. I need it though! My problem was that I wasn't counting my liquid calories! Oh liquid calories. They aren't good for you either. So, now that I'm back on the bodybugg, I hope I can lose more weight faster. I'm currently 275. I want to lose 5 pounds, and then another 5, and then another 5, etc.
I'm not sure what else to say. My date decided to bail on me. Oh well.
Anyway, I will let you know how my bodybugg is treating me.
I hope all is well!

Carbs are definitely a temptation for me too. Sorry to hear about your date - what a jerk.
ReplyDeleteOh me too! Give me a baguette of white crusty bread and I am a happy camper!
ReplyDelete