Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weight Update!

What? 2 posts in one day?! Yeah, I really suck at updating this thing.

Anyway, I did a weigh-in with my personal trainer, and the scale said 273. That scale is 2 pounds heavier than the other scale he has, so it really is 271, but I'll keep with the 273 since that is what he recorded.

Right now I'm having a hard time eating. Like I don't want to eat. It's not that I can't. I just don't want to. I don't have an appetite. Maybe it's because I'm sick? I don't know. I did have an appetite this afternoon, and I took advantage of it and actually ate. I've only gotten around 800 calories in me, which is insanely low! Anything under 1000 is crazy. It's taken me about a year to eat a banana, lol. Now I'm working on a peach. I'll try to reach 1200 calories today, but I can't promise anything.

Well, I guess that's it for today! See yall soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment