April 2010:
So, I guess maybe you can sorta kinda tell I've lost weight? Perhaps? I'm not sure. I do have to say that the pants I'm wearing today, I really couldn't wear before. They were soooooooo tight. I would have to unzip them to breathe, lol. Whenever I would take them off, I would have a red ring around my waist. Now they are baggy and gross. It's so funny how ugly I look with baggy clothes.
I look jacked up in this picture. lol I'm sorry if I have broken your computer monitor.
Oh, and the pants in the April picture are too bigg also! I could put another human being in there with me, lol.
Anyway, there they are. Pictures of me 50 pounds down. I am only posting these to be real and to tell myself that I will never look like THAT again.
Peace! :)

I can certainly tell! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference! Way to go! <3
ReplyDeleteYou're lookin' awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooking good!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out: http://justmeandmyband.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-back.html
ReplyDeleteYou look great... You can really see that you've lost alot of weight. Keep up the Good Work! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete