Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weight

I weighed myself today. Actually, I weighed myself like 15 minutes ago. It said 235. Poo. :( That's still 3 pounds down from the visit with my doctor.

It's interesting that 1 week of not exercising or eating exactly right will mess you up. However, it is at the end of the day, so maybe I'll weight myself tomorrow morning. Yes, that will be my actual weight. I will continue to tell myself that.

Saturday, Sunday, and today I have eaten pretty well. I can eat well while I am working, but at home, I am surrounded by food. My mom buys horrible food, yet she complains about being fat. I don't understand. I probably never will.

However, I have come to the conclusion that I really don't have anyone to talk to about my weight loss, my struggles with it, exercise, or whatever that is related to that. I am alone in that aspect of my life. I guess that is why I have this blog.

Sigh.

Good Lord, I feel like crying. Nothing feels worse than being alone.

Oh well.

I think it's the hormones in my new birth control. Yes, I will keep telling myself that. By the way, the weird pokey pains have gone. I feel normal "down there" again.

I suppose that's it for now.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the weird, pokey pain has gone away. As for being alone, if these blogs are proof of anything, it's that we're not alone. There are millions struggling with their weight...that's why it's a billion dollar industry. As for the food in the house...I'm afraid that's all willpower. Are you sure you don't need a fill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said alone I think I meant support from my family. My family is very unsupportive. I could probably use a fill; however, I am afraid of getting one. I am scared of being too tight again. I am scared of the reflux at night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, even when we have friends who we can talk to, it seems that the people in the blogsphere who have been through it are a great resource. The surgeon I'm going to use for my procedure provides support groups that you can attend before and after surgery, is there something like that available to you in your area?

    ReplyDelete