Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stupid Scale and its Stupid Numbers!!!!!!

I don't think I've lost any weight these past two weeks. When I weigh myself naked, I've seen 285, but when I weigh myself with clothes I jump back up to 288 or even 289. This is so frustrating.

With my last fill, I really don't notice a difference besides getting stuck a little bit. I just started my period this week... could I possibly have water weight?

Weight loss is so hard even with the lap band! I wonder what good restriction feels like...

2 comments:

  1. Take it one step at a time. Try not to get discouraged. Your still fairly new at all this. Hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder what good restriction is as well. I have had one fill and I havent felt stuck or restricted one second. I have another fill June 8th so hopefully that one will feel better.

    ReplyDelete