e lost 90 pounds. Crazy, huh? I'm really not sure what to say. It's kinda awesome actually. I can't believe I'm just 10 pounds away from losing 100 pounds. I seriously don't know what to say. 100 pounds. 90 pounds. I just don't know!I went to see my surgeon today. Somehow I always end up pulling through. I always think I'll end up going there only losing 4-5 pounds. Well, I lost 9. He was pretty happy. I was pretty happy. So things are pretty good.
I also go a slight unfill. Oh goodness. I feel so good! I was getting stuck all the time. He only took a tiny bit out, but I can already feel it working.
Well, I guess that's it for now! :)

Woo hoo x 90! You are rocking it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news.
ReplyDeleteI think I walked by you in the office! I was there about 2:35 (were you leaving at that time?) ... and I thought it was you but I wasn't sure, I almost asked if it was you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 90 lbs!!
Chicky, my appointment was at 2, but I got there early so they took me early. I was done by 2:06, so it probably wasn't me. lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 90! You've come so far!
ReplyDeleteok I'm glad I didn't call her amanda then! lol congrats again!
ReplyDelete