I am very excited for this new year. I cannot wait to get back on track with my weight loss. I know I should start NOW, but I feel as though the new year will give me more motivation.
I went to my doctor's support group meeting. (If y'all have those, I strongly suggest you go even if you don't have a lap band). The support group coordinator suggested ediets.com. I was skeptical at first (sounds like a commerical, huh? lol), but then I saw that they have Eating for Life by Bill Phillips plan. My doctor is a huge fan of this plan. So, I signed up and the menu is insanely easy to follow. They even have a grocery list that I can print out. The recipes are easy.
I paid $13 and some change. I don't know if it's for a month though, lol. I should probably look into that. Anyway, the actual fee is $17 and some change, but I used a promo code "Save25" and you can save 25%. I figure what the heck? I went to a Mexican restaurant last night and paid over $20 for the meal.
The site suggests 1600-1700 calories, and I put my goal wait to be 200 lbs.
Well, I guess that's it. We have 2 days left of this year. Let's make it count!

Hey Amanda, it was great meeting you yesterday! I'm glad I went to the support group too.. I think I fell into a rut over xmas. Oh and I like your xmas present you have posted below! :)
ReplyDeleteI use the blogs as a support group, I feel for me its more effective. Good luck with Ediets, whatever keep you on track is great in my book!!!
ReplyDeleteJessica, it's nice to meet you too! I should have stuck aroung longer but I was hungry! lol If you have any questions or even want to hang out sometime let me know. :)
ReplyDelete