For Christmas I got money and a boyfriend. :) lol
I really likes him. :)

My face looks fat, but I'll ignore that. :)
Yesterday, we got tons of snow. In NC, we're not used to having a lot of snow. In my area we got 6-7 inches. 

It was worse in the morning. I had to go to work though. I drove in it! It really wasn't bad. You just have to slow.
This weekend we'll be in the 60s. Haha. The weather is so crazy here.
As for my weight loss, it's eh. I've been eating chocolate like it's going out of style. I cannot wait until the new year. The new year will be my new start. I have made a goal to lose 80 pounds by August. I think it can be done. I'm actually really excited! I'm more than half way to goal. Tomorrow, I'll meet with my doctor's support group. I haven't been there in a while because I was in class while they met. :)
Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment