First, I though I should point out that I naked weighed myself this morning and it said 229.8! Hells yeah!
Second, I thought I should talk about something that annoyed me today. At work they are having a Biggest Loser challenge. Basically, the first 16 people to sign up gets to be in it and they go by body percentage lost. The flyer says "Open to ALL employees." Notice the word "all" capitalized because that's what it said on the flyer. Anyway, I expressed some interest in it. Ha. That got people's panties in a wad. Apparently, if I were going to enter, I would be at an advantage because of my Lap Band. However, the flyer said "Open to ALL employees." Am I not an employee?
To be frank, I think they're jealous because I've lost 92 pounds and they haven't. I know that sounds bitchy, rude, stuck-up, whatever.
I think those who believe that I've taken the "easy way out" are clearly uneducated about the band. This damn thing is a tool and it doesn't pick the things I stick in my mouth nor does it control my metabolism.
Anyway, I can't wait to get to my goal weight, which is 80 pounds away. I believe I can lose 80 pounds within this year. I'm shooting for August.
Well, that is that, and I have to go.
Adios!

Well, you just show them, with or without a contest, who can be the biggest loser...YOU!
ReplyDeleteI would make sure I take in baking everyday and label it for ALL employees and possibly take it round offering it to all people including those who kicked up a fuss.
ReplyDelete(but I can be mean like that and I have worked on my self restraint when it comes to eating my own baking)
I like Mo's idea :o)
ReplyDelete