I went to the ER because my head and jaw were hurting, but now I have this never ending headache, neck pain, and back pain. I tried to set up an appointment with my doctor, but they need my medical records from the ER. I think it's stupid, and the woman said it nonchalantly, and that pisses me off. I need an appointment today so I can have a doctor's note to be out of work. UGH. Whatever (Edit: The doctor's office called me, and the woman probably made a mistake, but I do have an appointment at 1:30 today). So I have this headache that hasn't gone away at all. Ugh. It's a pain in the neck (Ha! See, I can find some humor, right?!)
Anyway, I'll leave you with these poor images of my car.







Hope you're okay!
ReplyDeleteUgh - car accidents are so overwhelming (even when you had nothing to do with it). I'm glad that relatively speaking, you are doing okay. Just try to rest up and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteOh! That sucks! Hopefully your doc will be able to give you something for the pain.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete