Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Butt

Q. What did one butt cheek say to the other?
A. Together, we can stop this sh*t.

This whole blog entry is dedicated to my butt.
Here's a little intro:
Today I went into Old Navy to look for those $5 fleece thingies. I didn't find one, but I did find some pants. They were on clearance, and they were size 18s! Here is a picture of those:



I'm really not sure what looks worse. My butt or my legs. I mean, I have like the flattest butt on earth. However, my ex-boyfriend says that I have the "correct shape." Whatever that means... Anyway, back to the size 18s. They are rather tight as you can might tell. BUTT (hahaha, butt!) I COULD BUTTON THEM! I think that's all that matters, right? Hahaha. Yes. I didn't buy them because I thought my ass and perhaps my legs looked horrid in them.


I did settle for some PJs. These are an XL and were only $8. I got three different kinds.

See... doesn't my butt look nicer? I'm sure all of the candy canes are acting like camo, but still! That's a nice butt right there!

Anyway, I think being a female requires me to fish for comments. I do it with my ex all the time. (Speaking about my ex, that's a whole different blog entry, but basically we're hanging out again or whatever.)

Well, that's my butt story and I'm stickin' to it!

Adios!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 18s and having enough courage to post pictures of your butt. Both pics look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea to take a pic of one's butt like that - I'm gonna go try that now :P I'm always curious what I look like from the back haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the size 18 pants :o) You are looking good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see anything wrong with that size 18 fanny!

    ReplyDelete