Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heaven in a Bottle

I have found a little slice of heaven in a bottle. Oh my goodness! Someone at the support group suggested Bolthouse Farms for protein. I have to say that I am in love with the Hazelnut Latte. This picture shows the bigger bottle, but I bought the smaller bottle. There are 10g of protein per serving, and about 170 calories per serving, which is pretty good for a breakfast. It also is packed with nutrients and other lovely things. Search this on livestrong.com and you'll find all the amazing things about it. The taste is amazing! I don't even like coffee (unless it has a ton of cream and sugar), but this is awwwwwesome! However, I guess I'm not used to caffeine, so it made me pee like 3 times in an hour. Actually, I just got home and I peed, and now I have to pee again. Caffeine is a diuretic, so I guess it could be great for weigh-in days. lol
I hope all is well!

7 comments: