Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Apps!

I finally jumped on board with the whole "awesomely cool cell phones that act like computer" ship. I got a Samsung Galaxy Prevail. Basically, it's an android phone. I downloaded a free calorie counter called MyFitnessPal. I haven't used it yet.

Has anyone used it or something like it? Do you suggest something else?

It says I should consume 1400 calories.

I think I'll try this for a bit and see what happens.

I hope everyone is ok!

I leave you with a random funny:

5 comments:

  1. That's the app I use (on phone and online) when I actually count calories. My favorite thing about it is how big the food library is -- I rarely have to enter a custom food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many different apps that will tell you how many cals to consume. I follow my surgeon and NUT's advice. Just because. Welcome to technology! Oh, if you walk or run outside, there is a great app called, Map My run. It will tell you how far you went, how fast, etc. It's super cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that app when I am recording calories - I like it, I just get tired of entering everything all the time - but that is me, not the app :o)

    Spend some time entering in your most common foods and that will save a lot of time trying to search the same foods over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the app for my BodyBugg on my phone. I have the BodyBugg SP. It's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love myfitnesspal, It has a huge library of food and exercises. Very convienent!

    ReplyDelete