I'm here. I'm still alive. Yep.
So, last week I got an unfill and it cured my night vomiting.
I can eat anything now. :( This is funny though. Even though I can eat anything, I do eat anything. I'm sure there are so many people that get unfills, but choose to not eat anything. Oh well.
Bad habits die hard...
I've gained about 5 pounds.
But I've lost over 100. So 5 pounds isn't a lot.
This past week my parents had to rush up to Michigan because they thought my grandfather (my mom's dad) was dying. He had heart surgery, and he's doing well. I can't wait for them to come back. I have to wake up early to take my sister to school every day. Sooooo not fun.
I'm still with my lovely Cameron. I like him a lot. :) We are doing fine. Almost 5 months. Woot! lol
I will try to blog more. Life is crazy. I wish it wasn't so.
I need to get back on this wagon!

No comments:
Post a Comment