Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Comments

Apparently, blogger isn't allowing me to comment on my blog or other people's blogs. What's up with that? Blogger needs to have a little talk with their tech support.

Anyway,

Kristina left a comment, and I really want to answer it!

Here ya go Kristina:

Kristina,

Soda really doesn't bother me. If I drink it through a straw, I get sharp gas pains, but that's it. I think the reason why my doctor doesn't want me to drink it is because there is no nutritional value in soda and water is best for the body. :)

If you (or anyone else) have anymore questions, feel free to ask. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Okay! I've seen now where a couple of people say they can drink it. I was just worried about it hurting the band. I guess I'll just hold off even trying it for a good amount of time after getting banded just to be safe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink soda with zero problems. I do drink diet but still water is best so I try to limit myself to one a day. Soda was the hardest thing for me to give up. I didn't drink any for over a year after having the band and it was a looong soda free year. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have issues with soda either. Supposedly the bubbles expand your stomach or pouch or whatever but basically, there's just no nutritional value in it and it's just empty calories. I stay away from the diet stuff too besides I'm convinced aspertame will kill you (and it just doesn't taste as good as the real stuff. LOL). I've had soda 3 times since banded and can't drink nearly the amount I used to.

    ReplyDelete