Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Have Butterflies.

I have butterflies in my stomach. I am nervous. I am anxious. I am jumpy. I'm not sure if it's because of lack of sleep or the sugar coursing through my veins. Just kidding. In all seriousness, I might have an awesome job opportunity coming my way. I really, really hope I get this job.

In other news, I got a replacement BodyBugg strap in the mail the other day. I did wear my BodyBugg last night at work. I burned like 1600 calories.

But then I went to the store and bought 3 Krispy Kreme donuts and ate them all. Then my mom made brownies and I've eaten 2 huge pieces.

Damn.

What happened to the old Amanda? Where'd I go? I used to eat so healthy and my weight loss was so steady. I can't expect to lose any weight by stuffing my face full of fried fluffy goodness.

Damn.

I have discovered Coke Zero. Zero calories, real Coke Taste. Yeah. That stuff.

When will I get it through my head? Bad habits die so damn hard. Whhhhhhy?!

I would like to blame it on being third shift, but I really can't find a good excuse. Oh well. I'll lose these last 60 pounds one day...

BUT I'M STILL HAPPY ABOUT MY POTENTIAL JOB OPPORTUNITY!

YAY!

<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! I'm getting banded in July and I was just wondering does drinking the carbonated stuff not bother your band at all? That's one of the things I hate the most is them saying I'll never be able to drink that stuff again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

    ReplyDelete