Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blah.

Wow.

I have no motivation at all today. I lack energy. I think I've slipped into a bit of depression. I have an urge to binge, but I am way too lazy to go to the store to get any food. Which is an amazing thing, I guess.

I think my main issues is with the issues with my mother. To be blunt, my mom is a very mean person who only thinks of herself... well herself and money. She doesn't care who she hurts just as long as she is happy. I envy those who have a loving, wonderful relationship with their mothers. They have no idea how lucky they are.

Anyway, I have 2 weeks off from work and then I start third shift. I can't wait to go back to work.

I can't wait to get my Bodybugg fixed. As soon as I get it fixed, it's going on my arm and it's going to stay there. I need to log my food, count calories, and exercise. I need to get over this depression. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I just was looking through this article and it made me wonder what the workup from your endocrinologist looks like?
    http://www.dailyrx.com/news-article/leptin-may-become-tool-fighting-depression-13997.html

    ReplyDelete