I thought I would give y'all a quick update before I go to work. Yes, work! I started third shift yesterday. It's not too bad. I stayed awake the whole night. I got home around 8am and went to be around 9am. Once my head hit the pillow, I was out!
I've heard that people on 3rd shift gain weight. I will try my best to not let this happen. I think I'll try to stick with a 1200 calorie diet and try to burn 2200 calories. I hope this works. I wish my Bodybugg strap would get here soon!
In other news, I made a trip to Trader Joe's on Sunday. They have a lot of interesting things there. I picked up some low calorie lemonade. I believe it has only 45 calories per 8 oz serving, which is seriously not bad at all. It's a little bit sour, but perhaps a packet of Splenda could fix that.
Have you heard of S2H Replay? The website kind of sucks. I don't know why it takes years for it to download, so I gave you a link to Amazon. It's only $19.95 and basically you get rewarded for exercising. For every 60 minutes of physical activity you get a reward code. You earn codes to get prizes. They are a S2H Step, which is basically a pedometer. You earn a reward code for ever 10,000 steps. That doesn't come out until July. I'm more interested in the Step.
Ok. I must go get ready for work! Good night!

I used to be a night owl and would've loved a third shift...now with the kiddos, not so much. I can't imagine staying up all night these days.
ReplyDelete