Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 30, 2011

Amanda's 190 Calorie Breakfast Sandwich

Looks good, huh? Yeah. It was. :)

190 calories, 4 grams fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 695 mg of sodium, and 17.5 grams of protein.

Versus my favorite:

McDonald's Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit

420 calories, 23 grams of fat, 12 grams of fat, 1160 mg of sodium, 15 grams of protein.

Good deal? Hells yes, it's a good deal! I could eat another one and still consume less calories than 1 McDonald's biscuit.

I used Thomas' 100 Calorie Multi-Grain English muffin, 2 slices of fully cooked Oscar Mayer bacon, 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1 fat free Kraft slice cheese.

I know a lot of y'all can't enjoy a good English muffin. :( With the fluid taken out of my band, I really don't have a problem with them. However, I do have the hiccups right now. I'm not sure why. :(

Well, that's it for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I may try it something but with the english muffin thins!

    ReplyDelete