Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Horse, Where Are You?


Hello my fellow blogger friends. I, Amanda, have fallen off the horse, and the horse kept on going without me. So I have to wait for another horse to arrive and then I can get back on it to finish my weight loss journey.

I have gained 10 lbs since my unfill, which was 2 weeks ago. I haven't been to the gym in a month. A part of me wants to call myself a failure, but another part of me doesn't believe I am.

I have 50-60 lbs left to lose, which in retrospect, isn't a lot considering I've already lost 100+ pounds.

I think times like these are why so many weight loss bloggers go missing. We are afraid to admit that we've messed up.

I know what to do. I just don't do it. I feel lazy. I need some kind of help. I just don't know what or how to get it.

:-/

5 comments:

  1. You can do! We all go through "phases" but you are in no way failure! Look how far you've come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a failure. You've come so far and you just need to regroup. Take it one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this! Lasso the next horse you see and jump on! We're here for you. I think you're absolutely right that this is when a lot of bloggers go MIA. Proud that you aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell...I am up on the scale too...bc I have been eating like a crazy person. But a couple days have gone by and I've been doing a little better. Sometimes I just have to get it out of my system. But you gotta get it in check before it gets out of hand. Just make one small change...right now. Throw junk food away, or workout, or drink water. Just one step back towards the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're struggling, but I am confident that you know what to do and you'll get back to it very soon! I think it is hard to always be so rigid and a little flexibility is not such a bad thing. Forgive yourself and move on. Go for a walk if you don't feel like going back to the gym just yet.

    ReplyDelete