Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing yet!

I haven't heard anything from my surgeon. Nothing, nothing, and a whole lotta nothing. I called around 2pm-ish, and apparently they weren't open...? Hmmm... I really hate bothering people. Everytime I call someone, I feel as though it's a bother.

If they don't call me by Monday, I'll call them.

Lalalalalalala.... that's it.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda -

    I can't imagine how frustrating to be so close yet so far. You shouldn't feel like you are being a pest by calling your doctor's office. They are getting paid because of patients and you deserve to know what is going on. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the reason why I hate bothering people is because I'm a nursing assistant and there are a lot of "needy" people that I take care of. I don't think they realize that I have like 20 other people besides them and they want all of the attention. I don't ever want to be like that. But I realized that I do have to call to get answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you are saying. I don't like being pushy either. But I bet you give good care as a nursing assistant. Doesn't sound like the surgeon's office is giving you good customer service. I am in physician offices all the time because I market my hospital to physicians (try to get them to send their patients to our hospital) and it's amazing the rude people that sit at front desks. Drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete