I couldn't wait until Monday to call them. So, I decided that I would do it today! It turns out that they submitted my info to the insurance on Monday. I have a feeling that I won't get a reply (from the insurance) tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday, and I think that's a lazy day for pretty much everyone. I probably won't get it by Monday because no one is working on the weekends. So, MAYBE sometime after Monday of next week. *crosses fingers*
My doctor's office is a little frustrating. I wish they would have called me just to say that they submitted it. Just a 2 minute phone call would have been nice. I just don't like the little communication.
But anyway, I guess the ball is still kinda sorta starting to roll...

I hope you get the answer you want and I hope you get it quickly!
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting how differently the insurance companies handle everything. I'm jealous...I've been working on insurance requirements since October...
I hope you do get an answer quickly and I'm even hoping for tomorrow! And pester that danged office. I'd hate to read next week that they knew the answer today but couldn't be bothered to call you. My mom was a RNP and she always said "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". Don't be afraid to squeak - both with the Dr.'s office and the insurance company.