Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Awwww...

My mom paid for my computer! Well, she gave me money in the amount that my computer cost. This is wonderful! I can now put more money in my savings for my surgery, which I only have $1,200 saved up. (I wonder how self-payers get their surgeries paid of?!) So, I am very happy.

Yesterday, I told my work that I will be out from April 7 -May 4. She wrote it down. I swear I have OCD because I have this feeling that I want to go ask her if it's in the computer. I would hate to get my schedule for April and see that I have to work. Of course, I wouldn't. I will tell the second shift manager about it also.

On another note, I'm still sick. I have a cough now. Warning TMI: I'm coughing up this green slimy phlegm with hard stuff in it. Ewwww. It's mostly in the morning, and it's probably just from sleeping without blowing my nose or something. But my cough as hoarse my voice. I sound like a man now. I had a sore throat all yesterday, but not today. I did have a low temperature last night. I didn't take anything, I just turned on the fan and got under my covers.

I baby sat my cute 6 month old niece. She was VERY good today. She hardly cried and took a couple of naps! She's so smiley and giggly. The doctors have her on some new formula and she's loving it and responding well to it.

Well, that's it for now. :)

5 comments:

  1. Moms are so great! Mine just bout me a new LG neon phone. She knew how happy I would be because my old phone only hold charge for less then 24 hours! YAY!

    April is sooo close :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to give her a kiss, but she wouldn't let me. It really did make me happy though.

    And, YES! April is soooo close! 41 days until my surgery! I like how Feb. is a short month. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are awesome. Sorry you are still under the weather. Are you at least losing weight with being sick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and am reading through them....love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think I'm losing weight. I can't taste anything. Yesterday I had two bowls of cheerios and some peanuts. I wasn't really hungry. I've lost 3 pounds since I've been sick, lol. I am slowly getting better though. :)

    ReplyDelete