Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

YUCK!

I think I have the flu or strep throat. I'm not sure if I could possibly have the flu since I did get the flu shot. I didn't get the swine flu shot, but some of the symptoms include vomiting and diarrhea. My throat hurts, my nose is runny, I have a fever, chills, aches, and pains. Ugh! Poo!

I took the day off today. I called in yesterday and told them that my mom is sick and that I have to watch the babies. Ha! Joke is on me! I lied about why I was calling out because I needed extra time to do my papers, plus I needed to get a new computer. I got the computer last night, and finally got it up and running today. I got a pretty good deal at Best Buy. It was a $349 package that came with the monitor. Total cost was $470. That includes tax and a 2 year warranty that I picked up.

I feel like crap! My whole body hurts.

Well, I guess I should start working on my paper.

Ta ta.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! That's no fun!

    Glad you got the new computer sorted out already. That way you can keep blogging, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda! I know exactly how you feel.

    When I was a teenager and my Great Aunt and u
    Uncle were staying with my siblings and I, while my parents were away, I said I didn't feel well (it was a Friday) so I stayed home. By noon, I was sicker than a dog! The Doctor told me I had both the Flu and Tonsillitis!! After I recovered, I had my Tonsils out!

    So glad to see that you got your new computer!!

    Thank you for your post on my blog! Does this mean that you are also, "Crazy 4 Guinea Pigs"? If so, then you are definitely my 100th Follower!

    ReplyDelete