I got a call from the insurance. My insurance card says "Empire Blue;" however, I'm getting calls from Anthem. A woman called today to let me know that my doctor is out of network. I basically told her that I'm fine with that even though I will have to pay more. She hasn't looked at my file yet. She says it will take a couple of days, and then she will call. I'm not stressed out about this anymore.
I have decided to have my surgery in May. Hopefully around May 12 or 13. I think it's too late to notify my work about my surgery even though I have already talked about it. Plus, my older sister will be out of school so my mom will not have to baby sit my two nieces. (By the way, they are waaaaay too cute! Zivah [zee-va] is 2 and Zorah [like Zorro, but with an A] is 6 months old.)
ZORAH!
That's it for now. :)

Old people and kids will tell you like it is! I used to teach swim lessons and once this little looked at me and said...YOU PREGNANT? Of course I was not!
ReplyDeleteSooner than you think they'll be saying there's the young skinny hottie over there. Although, not sure if you really want to hear that from older people either. : )
ReplyDeletea child called me "not beautiful" the other day lol.. so i know how you feel! thankfully the old people have no idea what they're talking about, and you'll be having your surgery sooner or later!
ReplyDeleteShell
Your niece is too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you've tackled the conundrum of the insurance aspect. I think it's interesting but with this procedure the insurance co's always get to throw at least one wrench in the mix. And you've successfully said - not a problem. Good for you!
And the previous commenters are all right. Before you know it, they will be saying "that hottie over there". And they'll be wagging their tongues at you all day long, too.