Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 10, 2010

Amanda's "Holy Shit" Moment Brought to You by the Letter A and the Number 2!

This morning I got up, peed, and decided to weigh myself naked. Even though I don't really count my naked weight, I just like to do it anyway. Anyway, I stepped on the scale. It reads 288. HOLY SHIT! Where did THAT come from?!

I've lost weight! I do my little sexy "I've lost weight" dance and go downstairs to spread the good news that no one really cares about.

I did decide to get dressed and weigh myself dressed but without the shoes. It read 291. Then I decide to weigh myself with shoes! It read 292. I've lost like 3 pounds. HOLY SHIT!

I actually think going back to work helped with my weight loss. I hardly ate, and I pretty much worked my ass off.

Needless to say, I AM VERY HAPPY!

In other news, I decided to buy a Bodybugg with the digital display! I got it from 24 Hour Fitness online. They are selling them for $199. I had a coupon code for $15 off. So it came down to $184. I decided to buy the digital display separately (they don't come together anyway). I had a coupon code for 10% off. That total came to $71.10. Both shipped for free. Total cost was $255.10. Not bad. It also comes with a 6 month free subscription to the online software. I can't wait to get it!

I guess that's about it. Everything is going good! *knock on wood*

4 comments:

  1. That sounds incredible but why not count the naked score... I mean that's your true weight, right? It's amazing how much our clothes/shoes weigh. You're doing great... Keep up the good work! Note to self: wear flip-flops not sneakers to next doctor appt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you like the body bugg! Great job on your weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your progress is great! As a prebander, I really appreciate you sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the weight loss. Can't wait to hear about body bugg.

    ReplyDelete