Things I ate today:
1/2 cup eat beaters
1 morning star farm sausage patty
English muffin with peanut butter
turtle tracks ice cream
protein bar
Chinese food (sesame chicken, 2 crab Rangoon, pork fried rice)
tons of iced tea
5 morning star farms "chicken" nuggets with ketchup and ranch
I think that's, but I feel that I might be missing something. Just and FYI morning star farms are products that are meatless, but somewhat taste like meat? Anyway, they are pretty good. I had two coupons for two morning star farms products and used them.
Right now I feel fuller than a tick, but I just stepped on the scale with my clothes and it says 289.8. Ha. I know I've at least lost 4 pounds since my last doctors appointment. I wonder if that is good progress with the lap band. I essentially lost 4 pounds in two weeks... which comes down to 2 pounds a week. I know that is great for those who are on a diet. Whatever. I'd rather lose 4 pounds than gain it! I do wonder what is "average" or "on target" for weight loss per week for those who have the band.
In other news, I PERMED MY HAIR. Oh my! lol It is alright. I wish it were more curly. It's more wavy than anything. I don't think the back of my hair is permed much. I haven't washed it yet. I'll do that tomorrow after work. I've never had my hair permed before.
Below is a picture of what it looked like this morning. I did wet it, but didn't wash it. I also put product in it. So, it's all pretty there. But by 3 o'clock it became a bit straight and frizzy. :(

Yep Yep. So I guess that's it. I hope y'all are having a great week!

I used to get my hair permed all the time when I was younger. Then after I had my second daughter my hair kept getting curlier and curlier so now I don't need perms any more. But perms are a lot cheaper!
ReplyDeleteI like the hair!!! I'm jealous...guess I gotta regrow mine if I want to perm it, eh?
ReplyDelete