Friday was my one month post-op day.
I feel great. I'm back at work, and somehow that doesn't bother me too much. I hate waking up early, but work is going ok. Work keeps me from snacking. I'm sure I have lost at least a pound just by going back to work. However, I never know what my schedule will be like before I get to work, so it is hard to plan on water intake or eating. We have assigned lunches, which is stupid. Apparently,
some many people can't handle lunch time. When you go to lunch you're supposed to have someone cover for you. Make sense,right? However, many people were going to lunch all at the same time, and none of the halls were being covered.
Also,
some many people were clocking out for their 30 minutes to go get some fast food, and then clocking back in to only to go to break room to sit down and eat for 30 minutes while on the clock. Long story short, because of this my eating habits are weird during work. For example, yesterday I went 7 hours without eating anything. I drank a couple of sips of water, but no actual food. Today, however, I did manage to eat a half of a protein bar between 6am - 11am. Then I actually ate at 1pm. I'm clearly not getting enough water intake though. My pee is very yellow. I'm scared of becoming dehydrated. :(
Other than work, I think I'm doing ok. I never stated how much I lost between my post-op surgery appointment to my fill appointment. I
only lost 1.2 pounds. Lol. I'm actually ok with that. At least I DIDN'T GAIN! I would have been so embarrassed if I had. I go back to the doctor on the 17th, hopefully it will be 2 pounds. I have actually noticed a difference in my fill. Yesterday, during the 7 hours that I didn't eat, I wasn't really hungry. I was slightly hungry, but not starving type hungry. I also notice that I can't eat as much. Today, I had a 4 oz piece of fish, pudding cup, and I was going to start on the apple sauce, but I was too full. I like that feeling. :) However, I think graham crackers is a slider food for me, and I can eat a whole pack of them without thinking. I shall not do that again!
In all, I think I'm doing ok. I feel great. Everyone at work is telling me how great I look. One co-worker even said that I look "better." Lol... "better." I think I look better too. I can see my weight loss. Since January 2010, I have lost 31 pounds. I've never lost 31 pounds before. I'm super excited!
As of right now, I'm very happy. :)
Glad you are happy.
ReplyDelete