Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exercise! Exercise! Exercise!

Howdy howdy howdy ho!

I had yesterday and today off. I have been walking my butt off yesterday and today! Walking sucks. I hate walking, but I gotta do it!

*sigh*

It was fun putting on this weight... eat whatever, whenever, and how much I wanted without a single care! I analysis everything I eat now. Sometimes, I don't think hard enough and eat some I shouldn't. I hate when I do that. It makes me feel bad. Oh well. I'm ONLY human.

Anyway, back to exercising!
My sister let me borrow my 9 month old niece so I can take her along with me while I'm walking. I push her in her stroller. She enjoys it for a couple of minutes and falls asleep. I think there is more work involved when pushing a stroller while walking. My neighborhood is very hilly. Pushing the stroller up a hill sucks. Today my abs are a little sore - along with all of the muscles in my legs.

I have Netflix, so I also order some workout DVDs. I love the Biggest Loser workouts. They aren't easy, but I like how they are directed at people who are overweight or at least want to lose weight. However, I'm am so out of shape that I can barely make it through the 5 minute warm up!

I'm not exactly sure if I've lost weight since my last doctor's appointment. Maybe 2 pounds, if that? I wonder how I lost 6 pounds in two weeks. My scale is weird. I've seen 288, 287, 286, and 285. The scale at my work says 284 and that includes all of my clothes and my big shoes.

I did drop a pant size. I'm officially in 24s! My shirt size is also a 3x. My scrub pants are 3x, but they are a little big - mostly in the stomach area. When I get my credit card paid off, I'll buy some 2x pants and see how they fit.

In all, I'm doing okay. I do feel guilty about eating bad things. For example, I bought some lindor truffles. I ate the whole damn bag - a whopping 880 calories. I only have 355 calories left to eat today. I guess I'll stick with water for the rest of the day, and eat a lite dinner.

I have this obsessive need to go work out some more. Maybe I'll go do the Biggest Loser DVD while the TV is free.

I hope everyone is doing okay!

2 comments:

  1. It's great you are fitting in exercise. That's so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about getting addicted to/being obsessed with exercise. Once you start you feel so much better every time you do it.

    I was supposed to be banded last thursday but instead got the sleeve. I'm so glad I did! I think I'd have a hard time restricting my diet to what the band requires and hope you keep getting better and better with it!

    I told my husband we have to get rid of all the junk food/processed food in the house. It would be so hard for me to resist!

    ReplyDelete