Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back to Work with Gas!

Today was my first day back to work.

I took 4 weeks off for my surgery. I probably could have ok with 3 weeks, but I had the time, plus I've never had surgery before so I didn't know what to expect. Also, my job is crazy. I'm a certified nursing assistant. Enough said.

It wasn't bad. They gave me a pretty easy assignment. I can't complain. I didn't do much heavy lifting on my own - I always had help. Around 8am, I noticed I started to have gas. It was in my stomach and would slowly make it's way down to my intestines... etc. I could hear it! At one point it was painful. I blame it on the protein shake and bar that I had. I had a protein shake for breakfast and I nibbled on a protein bar during the day. I also go hungry a couple of hours after I ate. I think I'll eat some food for breakfast and see how that goes.

There's not much else to say. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got some experimenting to do to see what works. Glad you had the time to take off of work. I'm only taking a week, but hoping I'll be able to work from home the first few days that I'm back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good first day-other than the gas!

    ReplyDelete