Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bodybugg Results are In!

(You may need to click on it for a bigger view.)
Today I wore my bodybugg for the first time. I am beyond happy with it. I wore it all last night, took it off to shower and get ready for work, and then put it back on. I went over my targets except calories consumed! I entered my food intake to the best of my knowledge. However, it probably would be easier if I planned out my meals and snacks, write them out, and of course eat less.
My target goal for calories burned is 3450. I exceeded that by 76 calories burned, and my calorie deficit is 1106, but my goal is 1000. I probably wouldn't have reached my calorie burned goal if it wasn't for work. I worked my ass off today. The blue graph shows how many calories I burned throughout the day per minute. I worked from 6:45 to 3:15. Between 7pm and 8pm, I was watching a movie. I got up after the movie, so you can see my calorie burned went up. This is a cool little thing. I hope I can keep this up.
Tomorrow, work should be a little easier. So, I wonder how my calories burned will be affected by it. It has my steps per day goal to be 10,000. Apparently, that's what everyone is supposed to be doing. I've only reached 8,614. 10,000 steps is 5 miles. 1 mile is 2,000 steps so I did a little over 4 miles of walking today!
I'm pretty pleased with this. You can wear the armband up to 23 hours a day (1 hour to rest your skin). I just need to keep on top of my eating, logging in the food, and wearing the armband. The armband isn't too frustrating. It does get a little annoying, but sometimes I don't even realize it's there.
Well, that's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Great job walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! i've heard about the bodybugg thing but it's too pricey for me. wahhhh!!!! =(

    ReplyDelete