Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2011

Bruising

(So sorry for the flood of postings. It's funny how I disappear and then come back with a bang.)

I have noticed a lot of bruising. I told my surgeon about it, but he told me to go see my PCP. I really don't want to because that's another $20. Here's a picture of my most recent bruise:


Wanna know the scary part? I have no idea where it came from. I did hurt, so I must have hurt myself. It was swollen at one point. This is on my left leg on the side. Weird. It's getting bigger. The blood must be moving or something.
I don't know.
:(

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! You may be a bit anemic...I've heard that can cause easy bruising. As for the fill question earlier, I've seen other blogs where people were unfilled, then refilled, etc. Sometimes the body just takes to it differently.

    ReplyDelete