Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration Pants, etc.

First of all, chocolate is ruining my life. Such waste of calories! Ugh. I hate myself. I'm sure my personal trainer dislikes me too.

Second of all, after class I'm going to Old Navy, and I'm gonna buy me some inspiration pants! Size 16. I will be inspired to wear size 16s. Here's a question: at what weight were you when you wore a size 16? That's a pretty important question because I googled it and couldn't find the answer. lol


Here are my previous inspiration pants:

They are Old Navy Size 22 low waist jean capri pants.

My cell phone sucks at taking pictures in bathrooms. I'm not sure if you can tell how baggy they are on me, but they are pretty baggy. I also thought you would like to see my stomach. lol. Here's a before pic of my stomach:


Ewwwww.


One last pic:

My stomach when I suck it in!



I can only wear those pants if I have a belt. I think I will go get a belt. I hope they sell some at Old Navy.

I really need to get my butt in gear. This is getting stupid. I work my butt of at the gym only to come home and ruin all of it with my eating habits. I don't know why I do this to myself. Poo!

In other news, I saw my surgeon on the 14th. I managed to lose 9 pounds in a month, and I also got a fill. I need to lose another 9 pounds. That would be freakin' awesome.

One more thing before I go:

I decided to buy a diet journal!

DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0963796836

Hopefully, I will get it Wednesday.

Adios for now, folks!

7 comments:

  1. way to get accountable with journalling your food/fitness :) You can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at how little you are getting!

    I would say I was in a 16 at about 200 lbs. or so.

    As far as the chocolate goes, can you plan to have a few servings a week? I usually have two to three servings of good quality chocolate on weekends. I plan the calories into my diet so I can enjoy it and not feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 lbs in a month is awesome. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great! I am so jealous of a 9 pound loss! As to your question, I fit into a 16 this month and I am at 203 pounds. I am 5' 6" if that gives you any perspective. I am always curious what size a person is, to help get perspective on my size. I found a website a while back that you might find interesting, you can look at pics of people by size, height, weight etc and compare--it really helps you see there is no one size fits all. It's at www.mybodygallery.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I agree I was a size 16 around 190-200 but Im short, so height def plays a part. I too am having a problem with chocolate I made a challenge to myself to not eat none this week...If I succeed I will treat myself to a massage...day 2 down and so far so good...anyways 9 lbs is great keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making great progress! Everyone's bodies are a little different. I tried 16's on at 200 and they didn't fit. I've been too scared to go back. :( 9 lbs is fantastic! You should feel good about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing great, don't beat yourself up! I haven't been in a size 16 since high school, but I was probably about 190-200 lbs. And I'm bottom heavy. Like a super pear. Seems to be right about the weight everyone else was.

    Btw, I found your blog at the Spring Challenge post! Loving it so far. :)

    http://bandumentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete