Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2011

Latest Bruise

I thought I would share with y'all my latest bruise.


This is like under my fat roll. The thing at the bottom are my pants... Wanna know the scary part? I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM. The picture quality sucks, but I just thought I would you how dark it is. It's in a weird spot too.

It kind of reminds me of when my mom had to do Lovenox injections into her stomach because she had a blood clot in her leg. Her stomach was all bruised up.

It's crazy how dark it is, and that I have no idea where it came from.

I'm going to the doctor on Monday to get my blood checked.

That's all for now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's scary! I would definitely see a doctor about it if it's a recurring thing. :(

    ReplyDelete