Here's a picture of us. It's not the best picture, but it's a picture nonetheless! It was windy, and my hair was everywhere, lol.

This is the first place we stopped. I should have taken more pictures. This was beautiful. It was basically a HUGE rock with a river on top of it. It seemed like the rock was miles long. I wonder how deep it was. We decided to further into the woods. We found this area where someone dumped a bunch of trash. It was old trash. There were a couple of old TVs - you know the kind with the tubes in them. We found old bottles and jugs. I ended up getting a glass bottle from 1965 of turtle wax. The writing was still on. We also found an old slow cooker with it's bottom missing, and an old hand mixer. There were mattresses that only had the springs left. It was interesting.
Here's the second spot we we went to. It was a dam, and not much to it. lol We didn't stay very long.
Here's the second spot we we went to. It was a dam, and not much to it. lol We didn't stay very long.
Here's a picture of me at the dam. I swear I'm not going bald on the top of my head. lol
Alrighty. That's it for now. :)

Aaawww...you guys are so cute! Sounds like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. Glad you have fun.
ReplyDeleteCute couple!
ReplyDelete