I don't know what I have, but it's yucky. I'm soooo nauseated, but I can't seem to throw up. I cannot keep anything down. I do seem to "throw up" foamy spit. Last night, I could feel food rise in my throat. It wasn't like a PB. It was a rise in food. Grossest feeling ever.
I don't know why I'm nauseated. Ugh.
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I got my food journal today, but I doubt something counts as eating when it comes right back. I give up on eating for now.
Poo.
My boyfriend brought me flowers.
I likes him. :)
Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice BF!
Aaaawww...that was sweet. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better, too. Those flowers are beautiful. :) What a thoughtful fella.
ReplyDeleteSorry you feel like poo and glad to see you guys are doing good. Nice flowers :)
ReplyDelete