This is chopper is interesting. Cameron's mother has one, and I used it when we made omelettes Sunday night. I used the chopper on tomato, bell pepper, and onion. We also made a sort of a cubed hash browns with it. Very cool. So, I decided to buy one! I bought it at Target for $19.99, but I'm sure you could find it cheaper elsewhere.This morning, I decided to make breakfast with it. I did the cubed hash brown things. I seasoned them with cracked red pepper, garlic salt, and paprika. They were gooooood. I also made a scrambled with 1 whole egg and 1 egg while. I chopped up some onion, tomato, and surprisingly sausage. I used the smallest blade for the tomato, onion, and sausage. The great thing about it has two blade sizes.
My total breakfast's calories was 357. I didn't eat the whole breakfast, so it's just an estimate. This will hold me for a while because I ate breakfast kind of late.
Well, that's it for now!

Sweet! I've wanted to try one for a while but some of those "as seen on TV" things seem silly. But not this! Thanks for the review; I may have to add it to my collection! :)
ReplyDeleteAs for sausage; tried Turkey Sausage? It tastes identical as regular sausage w/ less than over half of everything!