There. I had to say it somewhere, and my Facebook wasn't the best place for it.
I know this blog is supposed to be about weight loss, but I have a life besides losing weight.
There are two people in my life that I really care about that are doing stupid things. One is letting someone else control their life and the other isn't living up to their potential. I love them both, but they are adults, and I cannot tell them what to do. I have to support them, and I guess that's it.
It's depressing me. I want to cry.
Such is life.

So sorry. Hopefully they will come around.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my world. If all 5 of my kids would just do what I tell them to, mama would be very happy! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteIts not easy...poor you! My best advice is to stay true to yourself. Sometimes it's best to let others see your example as the best way. One thing I do know for a fact is that you cannot fix, control, or change anyone. Hang in there - hugs!
ReplyDeleteThat is never an easy situation. Sometimes people have to learn lessons the hard way. Take your time,and hang in there.
ReplyDeleteIf everyone would just do what I say, the world would be a better place!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding...It is hard to watch people you care about making dumb decisions. Sometimes you have to take a step back to save your sanity!