Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm here!

Hey!

I'm here! I've been away from blogging. No reason. Just away.

Anyway, after work I was laying down in bed. I was on my side, and I felt my port. I don't normally feel my port. I stopped playing with it a long time ago. I don't know why. It's not interesting anymore, lol. Anyway, it didn't feel right to me. It's like I could move it. I think it moves. I wonder if it has become detached or something. I go back to the dr on the 14th. I'll ask him to check it out.

In other news, I think I'm going to become a vegetarian. Not because of any animal rights thing like my boyfriend. It's just because you can eat a crap load of veggies and hardly make a dent in you caloric intake for the day. It's not hard to do. I think I'll become a semi-vegetarian lol.

I guess that's it for now. I'll leave you with a lovely picture of me and my boyfriend's hands. lol

5 comments:

  1. hey Im glad you're back!! I'm a 'pescatarian' - I don't eat pork, red meat, or poultry but I do eat seafood and vegetarian/soy protein. I don't really desire meat anymore (so I don't struggle with cravings...I haven't eat meat in 6-7 years), but I think cutting it out makes it much easier to eat lean, quality protein. And the fish that is fattier (like salmon) is the good fat that you need in your diet. If you need any tips, let me know! And there's tons of seafood and veg recipes on my blog, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic! I can't give up meat...I just like the way it tastes too much.

    ReplyDelete