This, my blogger friends, is a chocolate muffin. Not just any chocolate muffin, but the best darn chocolate muffin that I could possibly ever make! That's not even the best part! What is the best part you ask? It is not made with butter, eggs, or oil. The ingredients are 1 box of devil's food cake mix an a 15 oz can of pure pumpkin. Only 180 calories!Holy muffin!
Wanna know the best bestest part?!?
You can't taste the pumpkin! All I can taste is the awesome sweet taste of chocolate!
Recipe can be found here: http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/367
I saw her make these on her show. She puts 2 oz of the mixture in the cupcake cups, and that's how she comes up with the 180 calories. I seriously measured every cup. Most were 1.9 oz and only a couple were 2.1 oz.
This Hungry Girl chick is awesome. She's got a couple of books out. I think I will check her out a little bit. ;-)
All is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment