Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Over 100!

I should have made an "official" 100 pounds lost blog, but I've been busy.

Ok. Here it goes:

I'VE LOST NEARLY 105 POUNDS!
It's surreal. I never thought I would lose 100 pounds. I've worked my ass off for ever pound that I've lost. I work soooooo hard in the gym. It's insane. I wish I could keep my personal trainer forever, but I cannot. :(
The last part of this journey is going to a bit harder without my personal trainer, but if I can somehow stay motivated and kick ass with my nutrition, I can do it.
I'm really not sure what else to say. I thought I would have some profound speech, but I have nothing. The war isn't over, but I do still see victory in sight.

8 comments:

  1. Well done! Must be feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must feel so great :o) Coongrats on making it over the 100 mark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your last line, "the war isn't over but victory is in sight." Very nice, I have to remember that when I'm feeling discouraged.

    Congrats on the 105lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! How awesome!!!! I will be anxiously awaiting before and progress pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Good for you! You are really doing great, and it's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! That's awesome... you need to treat yourself to something, pedicure.. anything!

    ReplyDelete