Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

Kick Me.

I need a good kick in the derriere. It's funny how motivation is so fragile to me. It goes so easily. I have plenty of excuses. Which one should I pick?

Here's one: I'm still bummed about my personal trainer. I was suppose to train with my new one today, but he texted me saying that his kids are sick. I wish he would have called! We don't have that type of relationship yet! lol

So, I didn't go to the gym. I'll go tomorrow. UGH.

I'm totally switching gyms though. I didn't realize I was paying $39.99 a month. I thought it was $29.99 a month. Oops.

My bandiversary is coming up April 7th.

I feel slightly lost; yet, I know what to do.

I'm going to see my surgeon today. He won't be happy. I'm gonna get a fill, and that will be that.

I was going to post a picture of me and my lovely boyfriend, but this entry is slightly depressing. I'll post it in the next one. :) It's a really picture of me. lol I hardly like pictures that other people take of me. I am happy when I think about it.

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. I'll do better next time.

4 comments:

  1. Motivation can definitely be fleeting. My stagnant weigh in today should kick me into gear but instead it has me wanting to snack and not care. Go figure. We all have Debbie Downer days...don't give it a second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, we all get in a funk once in a while, just pick yourself and start again. You have done so well thus far, don't let a little pity party now get you down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your trainer bailed on you today. I would probably be likely to be like... eh... I'll go tomorrow then. But today is not over... you can STILL go. ;) Even if only a half hour of cardio... every bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, motivation is great at playing hide and seek at times. I hope your trainer turns out to kick your old one's rear! :) I can't wait to see a picture!!

    ReplyDelete