Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

Retail Therapy to Chase My Blues Away

Shopping makes me happy.




I went to see my lovely surgeon. I had lost 5 pounds. Eh. I've done better, but I've done worse. Oh well. AT LEAST IT WASN'T A 5 POUND GAIN. See! There is a silver lining. I got a fill. Apparently I have like 6.8 cc in my band. Something like that. I think that's a lot for a 10 cc band. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten to 10 cc.



Anyway, that was over and I go back April 18th.

Then I went to Target! Oooooooh. I love Target. I spent $103. Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! I bought some summer shoes and a shirt. Wanna know something special?! I bought a special shirt. It's for St. Patrick's Day. That's not the special part. I didn't try it on before I bought it! It's a size XXL. I decided to run on faith. You can see where this is going....

I got home, tried it on, and it fit!

Hallelujah!

That is pretty much awesome.



Since this is a happy post. Here's a picture of me and my hunny.



It was taken on Saturday at a bar called Volume 11. He's in a band and he played there that night. Isn't he cute? BUT, DAMN, LOOK AT ME! I think I look awesome in this picture. Except that my hair looks funny. This is a great picture. :)

I can't complain anymore today. lol

See y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice picture and great loss! I've actually heard that a lot of people with a 10 cc don't feel restriction until they're at like 7 or 8. And I've heard some people have gotten up to 9, 9.5. So no worries, you have lots of room left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! Congrats on the 5 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! I have 8.2 I think and def in the green zone, I do believe. I love the picture and bonus for having a dude in a band! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic :o) You will get there with your band, unfortunately; it is different for every person, so can be hard to find at times :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty and yes, he's a cutie!

    You must be SWIMMING in a 2XL shirt!

    ReplyDelete