Size 18. Price: $39.99 Regular: $59.99
I like how it flows, however it did make my butt look big. I didn't like the top so much. I WAS going to buy it. I just don't have a need for a dress.
Size 18. Price: $54.99 Regular: $79.99
I think I like this one better than the first one. I like the price of the first one best.
Size 18. Price: $29.99 Regular: I forgot.
I like this shirt. It's slightly big, and they only had one shirt. I just can't see myself buying a $30 shirt.
So my NSV is that I can look decent in a dress. That's one of the thousands of reasons why I wanted to lose weight. I wanted to look decent in a wedding dress. I didn't want to look like the Michelin Man wearing a dress on my wedding day.
I just have to lose these last 65 or so pounds, and I think I'll be ready to bring dresses into my wardrobe.
Happy St. Patrick's Day, my friends!

You look great! I think you should try some "regular" stores. Prices and selection are often better than LB.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Great job, woman!!!!!!! You are rocking that band!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good! I agree with Amanda. Go to a different store. LB dresses always looked like tents on me. As for the $30 shirt, I feel the same way...especially for one you're going to shrink out of right away.
ReplyDelete