I think I can pretty much sum of my appetite as a dragon. It has returned, which has me complaining. I'm funny. I shouldn't complain about not having an appetite. I really shouldn't. Now it's back. I feel as though I need to eat every damn thing. UGH. I seriously ate myself when I eat poorly. I always hated myself when I hate poorly.
I need another fill. Hands down.
I have a lot of internal issues. I'm not sure if I need to see a therapist. I really don't know what is bothering me or what my problem is. However, I think I'm stressing out the people that I love when I talk about my weight. I KNOW I'm putting unnecessary pressure on my boyfriend. I'm sure it's gotten old to him. I mean it has to get old when I've poked at my inner thigh flap and pulled at my bat wings for the billionth time. I just need to be happy. My body looks awesome compared to what it looked like because it used to be a hell of a lot worse.
Just be happy! It's so easy to say... Be happy!
I really need to step up on my game with my eating. I really would like to get down under 200 by June. I totally think I could do it. I haven't recorded my food since the 3rd. :( Grrr.
One good thing that I can own: My last soda was February 24, 2011. :)
Happy Monday.

Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard for those in our lives to really "get" the weight stuff and if you can find a good therapist to discuss it with, I say go for it. Not because you have issues (although who doesn't?), but because it can be hard for those closest to us to keep hearing about it and keep assurring us that we look great.
I think a therapist is a great idea. We all know that our weight isn't just a physical or hunger thing. It's mental too and I'm sure it can stress out loved ones when they don't know how to make you feel better about things...especially mean who wan't to "fix" everything
ReplyDelete