Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wanted: Advice

I need advice. I don't have anyone to shop with, so I have no idea what looks good on me. Yesterday, I went to Old Navy to try on some dresses and skirts and I came across this one:


It's cute I think. BUT I DON'T KNOW! I need ya'lls HONEST advice. Does it look ok? I do realize that I need some kind of tummy control thing. I should just get a bigger shirt, but the next size up is too big.

Gosh, I wish my arms weren't so big. UGH UGH UGH!

Also, I need some spray on tan! Anyone have any suggestions about brands? I don't wanna look like an Oompa Loompa or a chick on the Jersey Shore. I just wanna look less ghost, pasty white.

Another thing! I know my inner thighs will still rub together. Is there a way to avoid that? Suggestions?

Alrighty, that's it for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think the skirt looks great. Self tanning lotions have never worked for me so I've given up. I might try a professional spray time this year. As far as thighs rubbing together, can't offer any suggestions other than spanx, which I doubt you want to wear in the Summer and inner thigh muscle firming exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey for the thighs rubbing together I used anti-chafing cream...its like gods gift...I used one made by monistat...u rub it on ure thighs and ure good all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skirt. I have no other advice. Spray tans don't work for me. I always look orange or streaky. I heard if you just want a subtle look,go for one of the bronzing lotions. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete