Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Long Story Short

Basically, my gym has screwed me. My personal trainer gave his two week notice in yesterday, and won't allow him to finish training his clients, so now I have to train with a totally different guy for my last 10 sessions. Oh joy. I feel screwed, and I am mad. I actually cried about it. I really liked my personal trainer. He was fun to talk to. We would have some good conversations. Oh well.

Well, now I'm looking for another gym. There's a gym near me called Planet Fitness. (Apparently they give out free pizza?!) I'm not sure if I want to join it. I looked on the Facebook page and there is a lot of complaints. I think I'm going to check it out on Monday.

When my 10 sessions are up with personal training, I feel a though I need a workout buddy. My boyfriend will perhaps will be my workout buddy. I don't think he's ever seen me sweat. I don't know. This will be interesting if I do decide to change gyms. The down side to the gym is that they don't have any classes. :( I have never taken any classes at my gym, but I like having the option. I don't know.

This is funny to me. It's like picking out a daycare for my child (if I had one). I need a special place.

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

Such a dilemma!

I really am bummed about the whole personal trainer thing. Poo!

Have a nice day, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. That is a bummer!! I'm a member of Planet Fitness and it's good for what you pay but I don't like that there is no classes. I'm looking into joining the Y but it's SOOOO expensive but they do have a pool which I'd really like. Decisions, Decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your trainer! I think Grace over at Grace's last chance uses Planet Fitness...might want to check in with her. As for classes, I love them (when I finally had the nerve to try them). Now I'm trying all the different classes and I would never pick a gym that didn't offer them. That being said, I had joined 3 gyms prior to this one - all had classes - and I was too chicken to try them so it was a waste of extra money. Really depends on if you'll take advantage. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete