This past week, I haven't exactly been eating the greatest. I say this because I am probably way too hard on myself. In the back of my mind I know I am probably eating better than a whole lot of people. However, I feel that *I* am not eating so well.
I can do pretty well with breakfast (minus today because I didn't have it). I'll probably have a breakfast that is less than 300 calories. After that, I have no idea what happens.
I think my issue is that I NEED to know the calorie content. I'm not sure if that is a healthy need. If I feel like I don't know the calorie content, then I feel like it might not be good. For example, I love Mexican food. Cameron and I used to go to a couple of favorite Mexican places a lot. We went twice this week. Doh!
I am sure their food is loaded with horrible little fats that like to hitch a ride on my butt and everywhere else. However, before and after those two meals, I ate alright. It's just that I don't exactly know what my calorie intake was.
Today isn't much of a good day. I didn't eat breakfast, which is a big no no. I did go to McDonald's. OK, BEFORE YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK: I had a salad. It was the Bacon Ranch Salad with grilled chicken. According to their website, it only has 230 calories. The dressing that comes with it is 170 calories, but I brought my salad home and used my low-fat dressing which is 80 per serving. I also had a small sweet tea, which I think is 120 calories. 430 for lunch is not bad.
Here's the bad part:
I made these cupcakes: Hungry Girl's Chocolate Marshmallow Madness Cupcakes I changed the recipe up a bit. I made them using tiny cupcake liners. I didn't put a whole marshmallow on top. I just put the topping, chocolate chips, and green sprinkles (for St. Patrick's Day).
I think I've hard probably 4 or 5 of them? I'm guessing they are around 60 calories a piece? I've probably ate 300 calories worth of cupcake evilness. Then I had a Cadbury Egg!. Oooooh noooo! Those are a lovely 150-180 calories.
I think not knowing the *exact* or close to the *exact* amount is what is bothering me.
I feel crazy. I sound crazy. Don't I?
Right now my weight is between 231-232, which is better than the 238 that I saw at my appointment with my awesome surgeon. It doesn't help that my cycle game.
Which brings up another issue. Lol. This such is a rant fest! I'm sorry.
I am supposed to be getting the Mirana put in. It's an IUD. I am horrible at taking pills. I've used the patch and I've used the ring. The ring gave me periods that lasted 2 months. I've been trying to get the Mirana since the beginning of February. They keep losing my paper work, not calling the insurance peoples, and not calling me back. I finally got approved for it, however I can only get this done when I am on my period. I called to get an appointment and left a message with the coordinator that does the Mirana. She never called me back. UGH. I've been without birth control for almost 2 months. I almost want to give up and get another doctor. The funny thing is that I never had this much trouble with getting my Lap Band.
Seriously. This is driving me crazy! I feel crazy. Really. Crazy.
I have no idea what to do. Since I work this weekend, I know I will do awesome with my diet. Therefore, that is the only thing I can control, so I will be working on that and trying to not worry about my birth control situation.
Oh well.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment